Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trip to Mussourie! Queen of Hills..

Hey! Had this trip in August 2007...I went to Mussourie from Dehradoon with my cousin...by his Bike.. It was an amazing day...all clouded and it was bout to rain...anytime!! I was so much lost in the beauty there...We went to Gunhill..Company Graden and the best part was the LAAL TIBBA area...ooooooooooooo dat was awsm!! I just sat there and ws listening to the nature...so calm..only sounds of bird n wind...all cloudy...a lil' dark...It was tooo gudd to describe the feeling which I was sharing with the nature..

The same day we were coming back...though it was August still I was packed with a pullover (was verry cold there) ...on the way it started raining...It was fun as he was driving at a very high speed...but at last we were caught in the rain :( ... (B4 dat it was as if rain is following us and we're running from it)

On the whole it was an amazing trip...but just 1 thing I regret was that I had my cousin with me.. (though iI enjoyed a lot in his company as well) :P.. wish I could go someday with mah' special someone and have the same kind of weather.


:)

6 comments:

  1. Hi K@nCh!..nice description,

    one of ma frnd just came back from nainital and she was describing the same atmosphere just lyk u..nd i was getting jealous :-\ ..dat i am coming offc for whole long weekend and my frnds are enjyoing..neways..if everything goes rite i'll explain my experience of Dharamshala :-D where i am going this weekend...nd dont worry yaar..u'll soon find ur special one (in case if u dont hv)..do u hv any constraints for ur special one?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. alleee ab to mera bhi man kar rha hiii vhna pe jaane ka :P

    ReplyDelete